Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Api bday Daddy Baby!

I know this topic is two months old already....I just got the pictures from my brother and I cannot resist posting it here:



I don't know what happened with the quality of the pic but my brother said it was with the lense...anyways, these are the people who celebrated with us...our family. It is also a celebration of Baby Kitin's birth. Her birthday and her dad's birthday is just one week apart. My mom is there, my sister Jhongkie ( Elaine had already another "lakad" to attend to ), Chris' Dad is also there, Chris' brother Jhet and wife Patchot...my brother Stephen is the one taking the picture.



Ate My, Nikki and Sam is also there. They gave Chris a very cute kitten key chain.




I think the only pic of my brother during the get together. That's him, Mama and Jhongkie. I took this picture...hey, give me some credits...I don't know how to use an SLR camera. Hehehe! Sam is so cute...very bibo...look at him trying to use his mom's camera. What a pro!




We had lots of fun... the place is Gilligan's in Trinoma. This place is very special to me and my husband. We are office mates but never had a chance to "really" talked to each other. Just a simple hi and hellos in the corridor. We were celebrating a common friend's promotion and people are starting to tease both of us which is really not appropriate at that time. He's really nice to talked to. Before I left the party, he asked for my number. We had our wedding reception in this place as well.


0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang