Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My Gratitude List (11/07/2016)


I found this quote yesterday and immediately shared it.  It hits right on on how I really feel about being a mom.  Especially now that the kid is getting bigger, she has this charisma, this wackiness and blissfulness that never fails to amaze me everyday.

Three weeks ago, I tag her along with me on a book sale.  I gathered books that she might like and asked her to select books she wanted me to buy.  The shopkeeper was laughing on how she did the selection.  I can't even believe how weird and crazy she can get coz she opted to smell each books to know which to bring home.

The other day, she was telling her cousin while in the shower that her dad will lock the fridge if she gets really, really fat.  She says this in such seriousness.  She even told her that it will only be unlocked if she becomes thinner.  It really cracked me up.

Now, she has this habit of giving us names.  She now calls me her Little Butterfly, her Dad is her Little Papay and she wants us to call her Knot-knot.  I knowwww...crazy right?

0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang