Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Children Question Number 1

Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D.
Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to.
Respond the way you actually feel!

2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!





Kid’s Question #1

If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted
as well as have people do anything you wanted,
do you think you would get greedy and mean
or would you be a good and fair ruler?

~
My gosh! So many things to do that is running in my mind right now. Hehehe! I'll have the wedding of the year, i'll buy shoes, clothes, gadgets and of course I will also buy things for my family and friends. I'll go to different places, perhaps visit Mickey Mouse, my fave. I'll enroll my child abroad and i'll go there every week. I'll give my parents a mansion and my two brothers all the things they need. I'll have my own school, studio dance and own network company. Maybe Channel 12...coz I love that number. Did you say I have to rule the world?! I'll leave all the work to my husband...he can do it! Hehehe!


Jhong, Edabelle add your link here

0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang