Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally, I have my SSS ID


I went to SSS Member Assistance Office here in Diliman for my SSS ID. I've been going back and forth for this ID for four days. The last time I was there, they informed me that I need to wait for two weeks before I can have my ID taken because the SSS number I have is temporary. And earlier, I was overjoyed that I finally got my SSS ID. Though it is just the receipt, I can still use it for my maternity notification.

I want to commend the SSS management for doing a great job. Although we really have a very long line, we are secured because they are giving out numbers and you are assured that everyone will line up properly. This is also good when you want to go to the restroom. Plus, the air conditioning of the place is fine. It eases our burden.

0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang