Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Neopets


These are my Neopets, Chumsy_er a 334 days old Kacheek and Choichoi_er a 277 days old Uni. I love taking care of them. When we lost our Internet connection, my friend Jhongke helped me feed them and also played games to earn NP or Neopoints to buy foods and other stuff. I can also leave them in a hotel for several days when I know I can't go online. They will be taking care off in that place, so no need for me to worry. I also created a house for my Neopets but they are not yet fully furnished. If you want to create your own Neopet, just click on the link: Neopets.

For this month free food, my Neopets chose: Vanilla Acara Sandwich Cookie for Choichoi_er and Snow Cake for Chumsy_er. I didn't know my Neopets love sweets.

0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang