Sunday, May 6, 2007

For those who Cared

I underwent an operation yesterday (hindi naman major operation)...I want to thank all my friends who took the time out to help me and also for the financial assistance.

Grace,
You were there the entire operation, patiently waiting. Thank you sooo much. Not just for the time but also for lending me the money. I'm sooo happy that even if we don't see each other as often as we could, you were still there when I need you. Thank you talaga ng marami.

Amerone,
Thank you for helping me, kahit na hindi na tayo nag-uusap. Sooobrang thank you. Ang sarap ng feeling na mayrong handang tumulong sa'yo kahit na hindi kayo ganun kaclose. Thank you ng sobra-sobra.

Lala and Vianca,
We've been friends for six years now, and we've been through a lot. Siguro ito na ung pinakamalaking bagyo na dumaan sa isa sa ating tatlo. I'm so happy na kayo ang naging friends ko. Vianca, even if you were not there, I know that you are worried about me. Thank you for your prayers. Lala, thank you for the last minute help. I wish that I can also do the same when you asked for helped a few months ago. Pero wala rin talaga ako nun. Di ako makakalabas ng hospital kung hindi ka dumating. Sobrang thank you talaga.

Marianne,
You were there since day one. And I appreciate all the time na binibigay mo para samahan ako. Thank you for the support, lalo na nung bago ko pa lang nalaman. Thank you for keeping some information secret. Sobrang thank you.

TP friends,
I'm so glad that I have friends here that are ready to help. Kay Sird Eds, kernan, Mark, thank you for the financial assistance. For Queen, MJ, Kuya ray, Arlene and other Team Eclipse and Wave 29 members who knew about the operation, thank you for showing me that you care. Alam kong you prayed for me. Kay Vince and kay Sir Allan, thank you for the moral support. Sir Ralph, thank you po and sorry sa sched comp. Di na ako malilate pagbalik ko. Promise...

Chumyness,
I know that you're busy and I understand kung late ka na dumating. Mahalaga dumating ka. Thank you sa pag-aasikaso ng lahat. Thank you sa time. Thank you for staying kahit alam kong marami ka ng problema. Thank you for being my strength. You are the reason kung bakit masarap pa ring mabuhay. Thank you...I wouldn't have done it without you.

My family,
Thank you for understanding me....

God,
Thank you for guiding me. Thank you for all these people na pinadala mo to help me.

0 comments:

 

Edabelle's Site Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang